Fitness
Classroom
Freebies
AboutMe
Home


Friday, June 15, 2012

Don't call Hoarders!

Don't call Hoarders on me please!  I have been trying to clean out my house and get some organization at last.  There are some things I've come across that have made me shake my head in wonder.  I didn't know I was that big of a pack rat!

I found these in a cabinet and almost tossed them.  Ever since I got my iPod I don't have much use for these even when I do burn my own cds.  I had quite a collection!


I thought about making picture frames for kid work next year.  But then I got some polka dot duct tape!  Yahoo!  I ended up making number tiles for my kids to practice skip counting next year.  


I put 2's on one side and 5's on the other side.  I think they turned out super cute!  That tape is so fun!  I got zebra print, paint splattered, and silver.  

I spent the day lounging by the pool reading the latest Sookie Stackhouse book.  Anyone read those?  I have a thing for paranormal romance.  Don't think less of me, haha!  

Tomorrow I'm taking my sweet mama shopping....pray for me.  She HATES to shop, but she's lost so much weight that new clothes are a must.  I LIVE to shop!  I don't know where I got the shopping gene!  

Do you ever start to blog and lose all sense of where to put commas?  Or am I the only one who worries about such things?  **sigh**

Much love,

7 comments:

  1. Those are really cool! What a great way to use the resources you already have. And I love the polka dot duct tape!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka Dot Duct Tape! Gotta love it.

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Sookie books. I've read them ALL! I don't think less of you ~ I think more -- ha ha!
    Love your polka dot tape. I need to look for that.
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think many teachers are Hoarders material! How can you throw it away though, I can make something out of that one day. :) Really cute idea!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! I saw your link in Kristin's comments and had to find out what was sparkling!

    I watch Hoarders so I can keep it real--I want to keep everything, and my husband tries to throw it away when my back is turned.

    And, yes, I wonder if my grammar is correct when writing blog posts. :-)
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the idea for the cd cases! We are going to be picking up some fun duct tape and making these for our classrooms asap! Perfect for the kiddos and our hubbies will be so glad that something is leaving the house!!
    We are following you and would love it if you stop by sometime!
    Katie & Lisen
    wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Hugs!