Fitness
Classroom
Freebies
AboutMe
Home


Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Planning, Pinning, Printing and POOLing!

Happy summer, friends!  I cannot believe I have been on summer break for exactly one week.  Yikes!  Time just flies by!  I've been able to not fall into a summer slug/hobo mode {yet} and have gotten lots of school projects done.

I spent most of the weekend blogstalking the "Back to School" labels on my favorite blogs. {Isn't blogstalking one word?  Blogger doesn't think so lol.} I even hit the jackpot and found a Back to School linky party from last summer.  So my printer is overheating, my TPT wishlist is up to 92 items (ha!), and my brain is swimming with all of the things I pinned!  I'm excited for the new year already!

If I'm not pinning, printing, or planning then I have been lounging by my pool.  I have finished two of my beloved vampire romance novels and two bottles of wine.  :-)  Ha, not a bottle a book, I swear!

Tonight's little project is to do "surgery" to the books in my Book Hospital.

Now that I've been exposed to all you awesomely creative bloggers out there, my sign looks way shabby (those are band-aids, by the way)!  It always breaks my heart when my books get damaged and NO ONE TELLS ME!  I know they are afraid I'll get mad at them if they rip a page or it falls out.  I explain to them that this basket are where the "hurt" books go to get "surgery" to fix them right up.  At the beginning of the year, I make a big deal about it with latex gloves and a doctors mask and let them watch me fix them.  After that, they are really good about making sure I know about rips and tears.  Haha, almost too good!  Sometimes they put books in that just have a teeny tiny tear.

Off to surgery, have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Hugs!